Friday, September 2, 2011

trial O.o

hey peeps!!
trial is coming up soon
so i think this is the last post before the trial
so, recently, tried to study
yes i did studied a little
but i suddenly felt that i can't really stay focus
but still i'll try my best
by the way
i seriously love the library!! XD
and thanks to a kid
suddenly thought a little bit more further to my future
normally everyone will have plan A and Plan B in their life especially after they graduate
which they wanna be, if plan A not working, here comes plan B
but for so long now, i'm lost
today, i suddenly had the new direction
so...plan A ZOOLOGIST!!
love animals~~ hate creepy crawlies.>
plan B..a psychologist
YES..its gonna be really tough
but someone special inspired me AKA the kid=0
thanks kid =)
you really are my inspiration for my plan B
thanks! =)

No comments: