Thursday, September 8, 2011

random~

hey peeps~ 
my last update said that i won't be updating my blog until my trial is over
i guess i lied~~~XDD
this post is going to be boring ~
so i guess please leave if you're already in boredom~
totally random~
i'm proud to tell you guys~
today is the first day i ride my car all by myself alone!
XDD
even though it's just a really short distance drive
but hey!! 
i survived!! i'm still alive!!!breathing here~~ 
breath in in out out~~ XDD
thanks to god right??
LOL..anyways~
goodluck with your trials guys!!
kick exam asses!!! ADD OIL!!
FIGHTING A~~~

by the way just to give you guys a heads up~
remember this when you're in a pek chek mode~
服出一点点的努力,获得一点点的成就感,就要记得笑喔!=)
ps~~ my chinese sucks~~ so >
sorry for the poor way to express what i wanna say.
take it easy guys !! bye bye~~ 

No comments: