Wednesday, September 21, 2011

21.9.2011

hey peeps!
i shouldn't update my during this time of the week coz trial is not over yet
but who cares!! XDD
tomorrow is bio and wish me a lot of luck!
but now i'm getting really emotional
these few days that feeling came back again
as in, a really good friend can be your friend for today and being a stranger to you the other day
for sure! i hate that feeling!
just because of this feeling bothered me for almost a week now
i can't even concentrate in my studies...T.T
i mean, if you guys do hate me or even just felt that i shouldn't do these or that
just tell it to me face
i am willing to change!
please don't just ignore me or avoiding me
even though i am that kind of a person who likes to avoid things
i mean, ignoring people or the person being ignored doesn't feel comfortable about this you know?
haiz..i really mean it, if i have done something wrong just tell me
seriously stop ignoring me
ps~ maybe i'm just being paranoid again
well~ this is me, thinking too much again and again all the time
please excuse my weird personalities =)
fa xie wan bi!

No comments: