Tuesday, September 27, 2011

random

a lot of people post their status on facebook as usual
but this few days
most of them had describe what i wish to say
what i wanna say
this is what i wanna say


my dear friends,
this few weeks is exam week
i know you guys are busy studying and all
i can tell myself that everyone is working hard
don't think too much
but as time flows
i can really felt that you guys don't really wanna talk much anymore with me
you may say waliao hui sing thinking too much already la
maybe
or maybe is it i'm the one don't wanna talk much?
but actually i can feel that i tried to talk with you guys
but you guys doesn't seem bother
i can lie to myself that maybe she or he didn't heard me well
ok fine~ talk next time
but how long can i lie to myself like this?
ok, XX and XX i really wanna know
what happened to us??? 
you know the older post about the person ignoring me is actually you guys
i just wanna know what happened to us
i asked you are you ignoring me you said bo a,
and the conversation after that,you only replied me one or two words,
how do you expect me to believe that you aren't ignoring me? 
coz this is not us...
last time we can talk every crap we want but now i can hardly talk to you guys much
i really tried to start talking but somehow i knew that even i tried
you won't bother anymore
just tell me
what's the problem? is it me?? if i'm the problem tell me!
just tell me can you??
i asked you guys i changed liao hor??
but you guys say no a or don't know leh
what do you think i felt?
thinking too much you may say
maybe
i don't know
now i just felt like i wanna find a person to talk with 
i have to rethink should i say it a not
would it be fake if even i tell?
am i wearing a mask in front of my friends that maybe myself didn't even realize? 
i'm actually really confuse now
am i actually wearing a mask this pass few years? 
am i?? am i lying to myself and you guys for so many years already??
F*Cking shit!! i hate all this crap!!!!!!

No comments: