Monday, December 28, 2009

my cousin's wedding & families~

26 of Dec~
my cousin's wedding~
wishing them their love will last forever~
wishing them faster have babies~
and also wishing them live together until old old la har~
==!! lol~XD
my cousin brother~
haha~cool a not??
the happy couple~^^
me and my sister~
the sisters~~
my sisters are really beautiful leh~
hehe~
missing two elder one~
haiz~
my steam steam face ruin everything liao~
my dad n mom~
people said that my dad getting older but look even more like Jacky Chan~
lol~XD
my family with my grandmother~
wishing my grandmother to be happy everyday~
and also wishing her long live forever~
my crazy big big family from my mother's side~
i love this big family~
all my uncles and aunts and cousins are so good,cute and funny~
^^

No comments: