Saturday, December 12, 2009

just a few days left to be free~

yup!
just a few days left~
actually after 10th of Dec~
i don't have to go to school anymore to practice~
cause it is specially a week of practice for the members who are going to Taiwan~
i still have to go cause of my comity jobs~
haiz~siens~
but i won't be going to school on 15th start~
cause i have a dentist appointment on that day!
haha! so i can keep my teeth nice and healthy!
weeehheee~
i love to go to the dentist~
then 16th-20th have to go to a course~
called"MEGA YES! course"d
last year got go once~
and i loved it!!
we had so much fun!
and all those friends in camp are so so so nice~
but my friend sms me and told me that PMR result are coming out on 24th of Dec~
i don't know what kind of result that i will get~
so so so nervous!
my god!
wish me good luck you'll!

No comments: