Friday, December 11, 2009

i had it!

i haven't been using the computer for the last few weeks~
and i guess a lot of people may know why~
because of i have to practice everyday at school~
OMG!
i am actually really sick of having the Chinese Orchestra life~
i hate that kind of life~
always have to do a lot of stuffs!
worst is my group members are really....
i don' know how to describe~
but not all of them la~
some like you tell him what to do he will just follow~
then some are like really too cincai~
and can't help me anything at all!
make me really frustrated with that!
then some making me depress!
and yes! i admit that i am really a failure being as a leader!
but i am in a whole lot of pressure!
do u even Know that?
you are still saying so stupid stuffs!
Do u really think that i don't Know all that stuffs??
if you are so clever!
just do it in your way!
i couldn't take it no more!
and i can't scold you all~
cause it will cause more tragedy~
and i can't be myself everyday~
cause it is like a war game in there~
one single step wrong ~
will be like a lot of bullets are coming right at you~and..
BAM! you are dead!
the only times that i can be myself is only with my family~
my friends~only got of one group members of Chinese Orchestra that i can be myself~
and mostly is not members of Chinese Orchestra~
if i have a choice~
i will choose to quit or just b a really normal member~
and won't have to do all the comity the stuff~
i am not obsess about being a comity!

No comments: