Sunday, December 20, 2009

MEGA YES!! course~

yo guys!
just came back from the course~
feeling good to be home!
i was really happy that i can meet some of my old friends who went to the course last year~
i think got around 6 of them hor..
and guys!
i don't really know you'll the real english name~
so i am using han yu pin ying nia d~
sry ya!
they are ah Man & Kah Qi~
two of them are the repeaters~
actually got another 4 but i don't have time to take their pictures~
then got a lot of them didn't come~haiz so sad~

first day~
my team is team no.6~
when i first met all of them~
i was like thinking~
OH MY GOSH~
i think i will have a really hard time to communicate with them~
cause they are really quiet~
we also can't talk much~
only our "babysitter" named ah Fong talks a lot!
he is over active ady~turn into like really scary~
he is trying really hard to pull us all in~

then the 2nd day~
we are getting along a little bit liao~
then the teachers wants us to have a show for each group only in dancing and singing~
then we were not really active ma coz we all are really shy~
but luckily my leader gave us an idea about we performing"The lion sleeps tonight"?
then ah Fong said have to find a person to sing then other people just dancing~
then i actually stupidly told them that i can sing cause i am in a choir at primary school d~
then me and my leader ma sing together lo~
then actually i copied my school eh choir coz they got perform before~
but dance move we think by ourselves la~
please accept my apology~

the 3rd night~
my group getting along pretty well liao~
our teacher said that the teams who wants to take part on performing d can go and have a rehearsal after dinner~
have to perform in front of the "Art excel" the kids age around 4-12 years old d~
so my team made a choice~
they don't want to perform~
fine with me!
but then after the other groups perform together"we will we will rock u!"
teacher Hua Sheng called us group 6 to perform!
i was like what!!!
then they say group 7 la~
cheh~
but then again no wo!
group 6 a!
then i panic!
i am trying to find my leader cause she is the one who are singing with me d~
my friends said no time to waste!
i have to sing solo by myself liao!
worst of all!
i have a major stage fright problem!
but then my friends gave me 100% support~
finally i sang it out!
they helped me went through my stage fright problem~
so here i wanna say THX GUYS!
thank all of u!
some pictures of my friends~
Yann Xin &Yann Ling!
the twins that i met there~
both of them are just 12 years old~
and they can be lots of fun~
Yann Xin was in my group d~
and i also broke my own record!
hehe~
i had met 6 twins and a triplets !
yeah!
"Art excel" the kids
some of the girls that i had met there~
from the left start~
Pei qi~she got a twin sister also~
then Yee Ning~
down there is Elaine Chuang~
then me & ah Man~
Ren Xuan & me~
she looks like a Thaine's eh?
haha~ she told me her ancestors are Thaine's~
whao~ special~ hehe
me &Kah Qi~
our camp also got student from Germany!
they are Patrick &Tilmann~
they are only 16 but i thought they were at least 18 years old ~
haha~ i don't really have their pictures~
so i took it from my friend d~
sry ya!
these are my group d boys~
Yeh wei, Ming Jun, Tobi & Hao Shern~
my group d girls~
she is busy with something that time~
we again! XD
i am really happy i am not the oldest in my group~
Ming jun is the one!
he was born in Jan~
i am in Feb!
lol~
the oldest is still only 15 years old nia~
here we all are!!
very memorable trip!met a lot of very good friend~

No comments: