Saturday, January 2, 2010

aloha to 2010 & 4S3~

time went by so fast~
i can't believe that i am a form 4 student already~
have to say happy 17th b'day to Kimmy!
her birthday is at 1st of January~
happy b'day gal!!
Kimmy with her family~
hrmm~
i am kinda worried about my from 4 life~
1st of all~
most of my gals and my "family" are at afternoon class~
that makes me really sad~
only have my ah ma, my lao ma with me only on the morning class~
haiz~
and all of us have to separate apart~
and i am really gonna miss 3C class d~
but also have to say ALOHA 4S3!
wish can meet more friends la this year~
2nd of all~
i know that the pressure is on again~
i have to worry my studies~
and my activities~
my health~
of course i am not the only one have all that pressure~
but somehow i really wish i can cut one of the pressures down~
and i don't know can i let it down a not~

No comments: