Friday, March 26, 2010

cham+ cham+ cham=triple cham!

my results are cham lo..
haiz
working my ass off but my results are still that bad...
announcing the subject that i got the highest among my results is!!!!
civics!! 82...lol...its all about memorizing!
but so careless and kpc go change some of the answers
if not will get higher marks d =.=
then nxt
Chinese 76- really happy
remember that i had a C for my PMR?
hehe...really unexpected
Physics 72
English 68
History 67
Biology 66
Mathematics 63
BM 60
Chemistry 56
Additional-MM 55
Moral 44-lol
the subjects that hurt my heart most is Bio, English and Add-mm
these three subjects are the main subjects that i worked harder on
i was expecting a higher results from these subjects
~.~
so sad~

haiz
i love Bio more than Physics but my Physics got better grades than my Bio..
=.=!!
average- 64.4
consider bad!
most of my friends got 70++
so geng d they all...
haiz..
nvm la
at least i worked hard on it!
thats all!!

No comments: