Saturday, April 17, 2010

CO concert

i haven't finish tons of homework for the last 2 weeks
i was practicing until 10pm everyday non-stop
i had been also insulted and get scolded everyday for no reasons
like from my older post
somehow i don't really have any feelings about our concert
instead actually i hate it
i mean like who would like to be scolded everyday for no reason?
i was also crying like hell getting insulted all the time even the day before our concert
and it wasn't my fault!!!
i was actually thinking of not performing that night
but i was thinking i have to go for my juniors
i cannot dump them just like that
even though i dislike my seniors
and i am kinda sick of it
because they treat me like a how to say a"出气筒"
if u'll dislike me so much
then get away from my sight and also i will get away from your sight
doesn't mean that u can always scold me for no reason at all
i think our concert consider ok gua
especially our 弹拨乐合奏
and my friend, Pei Nee!!!successfully performing her solo
she was damn happy
congrats girl!

No comments: