Tuesday, March 23, 2010

here we go again

i am a puppet that don't really care about CO anymore. they wanna hate me!hate me then!
they wanna love me! love me then! whatever!! i don't really care anymore
yesterday i just got scolded by my senior. y? he call me to change places with my friend then i was like thinking in my heart ok lo.. then he start shouting that i making my bad expression for him to see! YA RIGHT!!!! i mean hello? i m not that kind of person ok?! and! i swear God i didn't do it! i m seriously innocence! then he went on shouting and screaming! CRAZY F**KING PERSON!!! he keeps on shouting at me! asking whether did i make bad expression on the face for him to see?? then he said that faster answer me! if not u will say that i insulted u la! blah blah blah! do i have a choice????? most ppl will think just say no la?! just speak out the truth! but if i said i didn't do it. he will go on and on and on!!! my god! he is like an old crazy granny! so i have to say i did! but i swear god! in my heart i am speaking the truth! i didn't do it!!!!!!!!!!

this is the way of life in CO
u cannot speak your mind up
they will say that what a non-manner person
they are a lot of politics that goes and comes
and a blind ppl can tell how the seniors over pampered a person
u think u are ok and safe
but u are not
haiz
everyone have their limits
and i'd way past my limits
i always tell myself to just get over it
just be happy
forget about it
continue staying but not gonna be happy
i am really really tired

No comments: