Monday, May 2, 2016

2016 first post!! XDD

wow! 
hahahah it's another new year for me to update my blog 
not bad XD  
honestly speaking 
I still feel grateful that it's still here 
It's a way for me to express myself 
my true self
可是最糟糕的就是每次來到這裡
永遠都不會是什麼開心的東西 
a year has passed, lots of things had happened 
I am now still the Vice president of the student's association of my department
and guess what? am not happy about all these 
lots of friendships have been sacrificed 
lots of emotions have also been sacrificed 
i'll admit it now 
everything starts with a reason 
yeah, fine i'll admit it, it's all my fault
but I am tired of regrouping my own emotions of being back on the game 
I guess for once, in a very long time, I wish I can just being the carefree me, or the quite me
I am done entertaining anyone
I've made the decision to apply a long leave for this two months
Irresponsible?
Yes, I am. 
But when ones' burning flame has been extinguished for several times, ones' flame wont burn anymore
Emotional and irrelevant? 
Yes, I am 
Stubborn?
Totally. stubborn is my middle name. 
Dramatic? 
hahaha yup! dramatic is my last name in fact
I will admit that ppl are tired of my emotions 
I am tired of myself as well actually 
The worst part is the friendship that I've cherished sooo much is destroyed by my own 2 hands? 
I guess time will tell =( 

No comments: