Wednesday, July 6, 2011

annual concert!!

hey peeps!
our school annual concert just past!
OH MY GOODNESS!
can you believe it?
the last time performing already!
it went super duper well!!
haha!
i think the most successful annual concert ever!! XD
here are one of the video!
the choirs really work it! love the video!!
I guarantee you will like it!
they are too yeng liao!!
haha! best night ever~
i can't wait for the DVD of the annual concert to come out!
fell in love with our drama! XD
just way way too touching..
when the little boy scream! you can seriously feel the pain he is having
it's like piercing through your heart! O.O

random pics! XD
hehe! Zhou Hai's NO.1 post!! cute! ^^
erm..some random pictures i love the most! XD
nice right?
this is called 临时抱佛脚! LOL
me and mayple! =D
have to hide my fats!! Yong Ming! my "chu lian qing ren"! haha!
me and Xin Ning! yeah!
i'm the shortest again...T.T
this little dude..got shocked when hearing me singing..he can't believe that i could sing..ish..=.=
me and Pei Nee! BFF~
me with the principal!! XD MR.Goh~
me and little bro Jun Xian!..he just have to bend his knees..=.=
me and chi mun!!
haha!! our school's PHANTOM! like!
hehe! last year 4S3 eh! XD
yeah!XD

conclusion! i haven't take pictures with a lot a lot of friends yet! OMG!
have to make appointments liao..=.=
BYE! XD

No comments: