Sunday, July 31, 2011

AGM

hey peeps!
well..this is really the end of my life as the Co members
got to say happy?
yes! I finally see the light from the piles of documents
no! coz..there goes my memories as the senior of a big society
for once i was a new-bee, old-bee and now and Ex-bee
a lot of emotional running through my vein
coz i don't wanna forget the times i had for these 5 years
the joy the pain ,the sadness
and because of the CO
I've change, you'll never see the Hui sing now when you see 5 years ago
the one who is arrogant and all
i pass down my secretary job to Wan Ching
the secretary of 2011/2012 committees
wish you guys good luck!! work hard ya!!
as usual~ we old ones have to step down the stage
for you guys to step up the stage
make us proud!
first day as an ex member of Co..hope you guys won't forget..the times that we'd been through for 5 years together, no matter how many times we hate each other, or even fight, and the joy we shared together,hope you guys won't forget..when the 23 of us are together as a family...

No comments: