Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I dont wan to hav a fight wif u!!

ok~1st of all~
i juz had a fight wif sumone~
this is juz d 2nd time i fought wif sumone~
plus she is one of my team members n can say as in my godbros gal(i m d 1 who started this rumour 1st)hehez
jz 2 week she is in my team~
then she had a fight wif me ady~
i can swear god tat i didn't start d fight 1st~
i sms her(coz i m d leader of my group)
to stay bac in last satuday so tat we can clear of all our works then so that we can concentrate in our studies after then n prepare for PMR~
then she said tat she dont even noe whether got anybody fetch her bac after d meeting anot~
then i told her tat can try anot?bcoz if we can clear of all our works then after that we can really concentrate in our studies n prepare for PMR~
then after tat she juz scold me in a really harsh way~
but then i try to communicate wif her~
wat happened?
she got into a crazy o wildebeest attitude n scold me in a more ruder way!
(i can swear u tat u dont wan to noe & hav no idea wat she scold)
after tat i lost my patient then i scold her bac~
but then after tat~
i cool down~
then i m trying to communicate wif her again~
like y r u so frustrated?
then here cum d most awesome event~
she called me n scold me
(DONT SMS ME ADY A I TELL U!! I M REALLY PEK CHEK ADY A I TELL U!! STOP SMS ME I TELL U!!!)
then she closed d phone~
i was like fine~
forget it~
i wont bother u at all n wont even ask for ur help no matter how busy i m~
coz i had done most of d work in my team b4 until i m getting stress out~
n i m sure can do it again!!
i m really piss off but at d same time~
i felt sad~
coz i shouldn't hav a fight wif her not matter how rude she is~
coz i m d leader~
n i still hav to cooperate wif her for d another 11months~
OMG~
ps:d guy who i fought wif for d 1st time bcum my bestfren in the end~

No comments: