Monday, April 2, 2012

surprise me!

hey peeps~ just wanna intro some amazing songs =D

before playing the songs! remember to close the music player at the bottom part of my blog before you felt annoyed!!! XDD
trust me cause i tried it before! =3=

one of it is this! *Lea Michele from GLEE cast - Get it right *
i always wanted to intro this song to you guys..but i keep on forgetting!! ish!!! 
love it coz it really describes really well how all of us will feel when we done the something wrong and how bad we wanted to fix it.. DO LISTEN TO IT... ><
and yes! MUAHAHAH!!! I LOVE GLEE!!! =D 
and proud of it! XD

and this!! * Fly by Nicki Minaj and I believe I Can Fly Maher Zain*
totally amazing MASH UP by the GLEE cast
the music it's like in my head for sometimes... can't shake it away!! ><

and!! *As Long As You Are There by Charice Pempengco*
As a co-star of GLEE season 2~ Sunshine Carazon was her name! XD
AMAZING SINGER! SHE is just 2 years older than me!! little size young woman with a hell of a great big strong voice!! argghhh! i bow down to dee~ =3=
LOL! that's all for now peeps! until then! =D 
bye~ 




No comments: