Thursday, March 22, 2012

SPM results~ =0

owh well! hey peeps! time flies!
result has been declared~ and walah!
it's time for all of us to make our decisions for our future~ =)
my SPM result is!
*Sorry guys! i am lazy to upload a photo of my result!* ><

but!!
nah! warning!!! really bad eh har! ><

2A(english and maths)
English got A! my gosh! freakishly surprised coz i know my own standards =3=
Math! why don't you add a PLUS over there! T.T


1A-(add maths)
i actually hope that minus can disappear..><
sorry Puan Kua TT


3B+(physic bio chemy)
AH!!! seriously now??? 3 science subject got B+????? at the same time?? 
SO SO SO SO CLOSE!!! T.T
Puan Hwang! i let you down.. sorry =(  
Phy! ah!! never expected! LOL! coz i almost fail them at every exam! LOL! XD
BIO!!! AH!!!!! ok... ONE WORD! WHY?! but aiya.. they say bio is hard to get A d.. =.=! so forget about it! ><


3B(Chinese, Malay, Moral)
WOW! these 3 subjects got B leh! LOL!
these 3 subjects is almost the worst of all among 10 usually! XD YAY! =D


1C+(History)
LOL! ok! my aim is not to get an F or E or D~ SO YAY ALSO! =D


3B in 1119! omg!!! this is also very unexpected XD yay! 
full report done!Zzzz


a lot of my friends got amazing results!! WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY  better than mine!
but still unsatisfied..=_=.. OK! hold up here! i have NO RIGHT to say people being unsatisfied cause me myself is not quite satisfied as well..=.=.. i can feel the pain of what others feel as well, cause all of us are more or less in the same situation...

some says that they felt guilty of not getting more better results for their family, even when their family says that they are very proud of them already~ i am too. i felt sorry for my whole family cause somehow i felt that  i usually get better results than my sisters, not to brag. but i really pushes myself for sometimes to make my family proud and makes some difference... especially to my dad =(.. sorry dad.. i don't dare to tell you face to face or call you up to tell you my results, instead need third sis to help =(

some says felt frustrated don't know what to do in the future! parents disagree and stuffs~ yes..i am too. i said i wanna be a zoologist... but things change already... my parents disagree actually...consider lucky.. i already made up my mind with another dream of mine! =) and i won't change my mind cause i know this is what i want! of course! you guys will to.. very soon in fact! =)

i have to admit that i was being  very emotional, frustrated and being mad of myself .. even sentence myself to what i don't wanna do.. for example studying form 6.. cause thinking i don't deserve to do anything more... =( and i am not really as positive as i am on facebook until i really snap out of it.. telling myself.. no! i won't give up! it's not easy to settle yourself on what you really want with no regrets of it.. SO! MOVE ON! ><

 i am not good in consoling people.. so i felt helpless when seeing my friends crumble T.T.. the only thing that i can really do is wish for the best... that's all that i can do.. i also can't say some quotes to open the mind of my friends..deep dark inside of my heart.. i can only pray.. =3=

21st of march 2012 really passed already!!!  good luck my friends! this is all i can do... T.T.. jia you ah! >

No comments: