Sunday, August 1, 2010

AGM and fever

haiz...
i had a fever yesterday
39.5 degree
i was like a maniac that have no idea what am i doing yesterday
i think that i had burn my brain
i think a lot of my friends was frighten
they were so worried
they never saw me in this condition before
i didn't had this high eh fever before as well
call me to add oil.are u ok a? need any help?
i was like har? o..i will..no need la..u go help others d la
even my footsteps where like moving 10cm per step
thanks to all...
i am ok right now
just a little bit weak
thx for worrying guys
really appreciate it
ok...
now to announce what post i had
i am the secretory now
and it was totally unexpected
i dunno whether i can manage it
and be a good leader of my group
i am use to being in the score management
that's why i am fast enough
i never been a secretory for my whole life and this will be my first
haiz..wish me luck guys..
ooo..i think i won't be having that much time to update my blog again
but i will try...bye u'll

No comments: