Monday, July 19, 2010

i nailed it!! hit the mall and celebrated me little sister's bday

hehehe!!!
first things first...
i pass my undang-undang computer test!!!
wakakaka~~~
damn happy...
got 44 over 50...
me and Feng Hong also met a new friend as well
both of them are panicing like crazy
while i am really steady and calm...
whao...girl power!!!! hahaha..><
yes!!!!
next hit the mall and watched eclipse with my buds..
hrmm...the killing part is awesome
was like crack crack and the new Born's are dead..
but i very the BTH Jacob lo....aiyo....always force Bella nia eh
always say he is the better man=)
Bella also hiao...adui....
shuang was complaining...haha...
a lot of us went but the others watched Despicable me...
they say it was so funny and adorable!!
don't have enough time to take pictures wif them coz i have to rush back to celebrate my little sister's bday!!
she is now 11 year old but still act like a 9 year old==
anyway happy birthday ya!!
big gurl liao lo...
pictures will be upload maybe after a few days..
U see la..the disadvantage of not having a camera...
still have to wait for my elder sister to upload from her boyfriend's camera..
haiz....

No comments: