Friday, February 19, 2010

Chinese new Year!!! ROAR!~

GONG XI GONG XI!!!
this year eh Chinese new Year
as usual lo
Chinese new Year eve
eat steam bot
take ang pao~
then most important thing of all is.....
Gamble~~~
-.-
play small small nia eh la~
RM 1~
but this year d Chinese new Year don't really have the new year mood lo~
felt like a really normal day
took some pictures
enjoy!

soon family photoes~
this time already include my two eldest!
yeah~~^^Charlie's Angel!
cameron diaz,drew barrymore and lucy liu
hahahahaahaha!!!!
so love this picture!
damn funny....
hahahaa three fierce fe-lions!
run for your life!!!
cousins! but hor~
a lot are not here~
one is at Japan, one is at KL, one is on a ship, three didn't come,
another three hiding some where~
year of the tiger~
but i have no idea what or y is my sister doing!
eagle----=.=!!!
looks like a crazy chicken to me!
wakakaka
special effect
geng leh!
hehe
me and my grandma
my 3rd sis and me
some of us went to Nando for lunch
cousins together~
i ordered a hot peri-peri chicken with some rice and potatoes~
it is not really spicy actually
ok!
thats all!
HAPPY CNY you'll!

No comments: