Monday, November 30, 2009

holidays~and nightmares!

usually my holidays= practicing everyday at school~
all of us are like that~ so sad!
and really tiring~
but luckily at least got a few day break~ so !
it is ok for me!
the penang state solo competition is coming!
having the competition every year at Jit sin high school~
the competition 3 rounds~
1st round~ 2nd round and final round~
1st round is majority everybody have to take part~
have to go in to a room where there got one of the judges inside each room~
2nd & final round is choose by the judges whether which 1 of us is the stronger one~
and also have to perform on stage!
oh my gosh!
thinking of last year~
really funny story!
i was only waiting the result that which of our school members is qualified~
then i was like chatting my way happily with my friends~
at the 2nd floor of the school outside the classrooms~
the result board was at the ground floor
then observing everybody face expression because some people really wish to be qualified~
but!i didnt expected anything at all!
my senior was like screaming my name when she saw my name
"Hui sing!you are qualified for the 2nd round!!"
my godbrother was also shocked!
"Hui Sing is qualified??"
saw my name
then again scream!
"Hui sing! you are really qualified!!"
so makes me accidentally when into the 2nd round~
i think no one expected that i am qualified for the 2nd round~
haiz~zzZ~so down!
why me!!!
then on stage!very xia sui~i sucks!
of course! didn't when into final round!
hooray!!!!!
so this year!
i don't think i will be that unfortunate liao gua~
hehe!!

No comments: