Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a trip to Pragin mall~

the main reason to hang out in Prangin Mall is.....(drum rolls pls!)
to eat
FREE PIZZA HUT!!
hehehe~ and also hang out with friends la~
need to relax for a while eh ma after PMR~
and oso get away from Chinese orchestra's work for a while...
because d pressure is coming to me every single minutes~
but today is kinda unlucky~
coz when we are trying to go to d bus stop~
"God is crying"
so we have to run ourselves there~
and waited the Rapid~
in d Rapid on the way to Pragin~
we were like freezing cold~


here is some pictures tat me and my peeps took before we Head home~
me and Say Li~
we went to her house to change our clothes~
she has been same class with me for three years!

Tze Qing and me~
met her since primary school~
she looks skinny~
but she sure can eat a lot!
believe it!

me and Si Jing~
cute isn't she?
she has been same class with me for 3 years~
n also my three years treasurer~
me and Ah Jun~(AKA~Pei Jun)
she is actually really cute~
also a librarian~
hehe~
she loves to eat chicken wing~

Tze Qing n Si Jing~
PS: sadly
Theng Theng(Huei Theng) can't come~
bcoz she is not feeling well~
we really miss her!
get well soon Theng Theng!

No comments: