Tuesday, July 28, 2009

our school concert~

yoyo~wassup again~
haiz damn long didnt update my blog ady~
so now i wan to let u all c d pic n happiness of our skool concert back stage~
(crazy eh dont noe got ppl is reading anot)
wakakax~
so it is like this~
this is seriously d last time form 5 &6 is gonna perform wif us ady~
haizz~~sob~~really wish they r not going~
coz they r d best!
tis is d pictures of them all~
but we all at least had a great time at backstage~
we took photos like crzy!
hahax~ n of course chat a lot la~
form5 & 6 seniors~
wish u all can cum bac n c us perform evryyear~
n wish u all d best n gambateh!!
this is d photo of my group(zhong hu~)

behind left start is yeong chee,derrick, n our group boss called shou xi~soo wee
he is also is our 2008/2009 HECO d chairman~
then nxt~lower left there is ke ling ,li nian n me~

me n d juniors~
haizz~ oldest in this pic~

me n miss wat~

kvin n yi jian~

me n shi jun~
again~
me n d juniors~
ok~
this is a tart~
real name is tian da~
dont look at his face tat luk steam steam or mcc~
he can b whole lot of fun d~n really funny~
me n our HECO d conductor~
panda chun~
he is really tall~
haizz~sad nia~i m so short~
i seriously wan to thank him a lot~
he always helped me no matter wat problem i had~

this is my bros~
bside me two ppl r same instruments wif me~
behind me 1 is gao hu d~
at tat nite~
it was d happiest day of all~
but we gals in HECO hav to put our hair behid our ears to perform~
haizz~
sob~
but at least we had a great time~
form 5 n form6 seniors~
wish u all all d best!!
gambateh~
u all r always HECO d members~
no matter where u all go~

No comments: