Thursday, May 1, 2008

Frenzzzz

I m feeling really sad a suddenly.........
i felt i wanted to cry........I m thinking y m i crying for....
but still.....
Frenzz r the bes...
At my class i m always happy.......
not even a single day i m feeling sad...
If i m juz siting there really quiet..
my frenz will ask me r u ok,wat happend..... but actually nothing happened...
I m juz being quite tats all....
They will say not like me at class so quite...
Always joking at the class......making frenzz happy..
I like being happy wif my frenzz....
Sumtimes my frenzz will say tat i can b like a really caring sister sumtimes...
I make cute or funi faces n sound juz to let them b happy......
Sumtimes i even sang childish song...n they also will sing wif me...
like lu lala lu or i luv u,u luv me,we r happy famiy....n many more...
not only at class....
Some of my frenzz will sing twinkle twinkle little star for me tat describes me..
I luv my frenzz...n i want them to b happy all the time...

Eventhough i hav to embaressed myself sumtimes..
but it is wroth it......
Including all my frenzzz in the bus...
with all ages..
I m really happy wif frenzz...
n frenz with can even became families..
like may,kim,hui ci,grace,ke wei,wei kang,jia jing, liang jing jing,hui nee...n many more..
my life wont b great without them.....
They r m frenzzz ...forever........

No comments: